The value of long-term care insurance in a portfolio is being recognized. Major news outlets are consistently spreading the word about the importance of planning for the future.
From factors to consider when researching a policy to ways you and your spouse can share benefits, here are five recent educational articles that can help you as you begin to plan for the years ahead.
- US News: “9 Factors to Consider Before Buying Long-Term Care Insurance”
- Kiplinger: “How Spouses Can Share the Benefits of Long-Term Care Insurance”
- CNBC: “Can You Afford to Live to 100?”
- Forbes: “7 Ways to Save on Long-Term Care Insurance”
- TIME: “Why Long-Term Care Insurance May Be a Better Deal Than You Think”
Related blog post: