What works? What do you do? What needs to happen in order for this case to work? We’re asked these questions by our benefits broker partners all the time…and we’ve succeeded (and failed) enough over the years to have a pretty good idea of what are the critical factors that determine a case’s success or failure.
Key Ingredients for Successful Group LTC Enrollments:
- Proximity to the client (direct interaction with the client)
- A meaningful strategy call with the client
- An internal “champion” for this benefit offering (HR or C-Suite)
- Managing the client’s expectations regarding the enrollment process
- Email communications campaign (6-8 emails during the open enrollment period)
- LTC educational microsite
- Group meetings (if there is are enough employees at each location)
- Webinars (20-30 minutes)
- Online enrollment tools (self-serve & consultant-assisted)
- 1-on-1 call center consultations
- Passion for this planning
Check out this infographic created from information released from a survey published in Employee Benefits Advisor (August 2014).