Since the start of the year our long-term care planning experts have been busy bringing you informative, current and useful LTC educational content each week. We've had a lot of great long-term care blog posts, but here's the five that were the most popular:
- LTC reimbursement benefits vs. indemnity - what price for flexibility? When deciding on a long-term care insurance solution, an important consideration is deciding how benefits are to be paid.
- What's the one question to ask LTC prospects? If you only had one chance to send an email out to clients or prospects, what would it say?
- The 3 things every advisor should do before presenting LTC insurance. Selling a long-term care insurance policy can be a complex and lengthy process. To maximize the effectiveness of a client meeting, here are 3 to-do items that must occur first!
- The 6 questions advisors ask about John Hancock's Performance LTC. John Hancock has been a leader in long-term care insurance for many years, so the new product was highly anticipated. Here's the most frequently asked questions about the new product.
- Is the waiver of premium feature for long-term care insurance a crucial benefit? We asked our associates at LTCI Partners about waiver of premium and if they thought is was worth the additional rider cost.
We look forward to bringing you more great long-term care planning content in 2016!